Support Worker – Manchester – Accommodation
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Support Worker to join a busy Accommodation Team based in Manchester.
What’s in it for you as a Support Worker:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your main responsibilities as a Support Worker :
In addition to abiding by the standards set down by the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) Support Worker are responsible for ensuring the provision of statutory, personalised outcome focussed services for adults and their carers. This includes the assessment of individual need, the design and review of creative and innovative support plans and negotiating funding for services with an emphasis on promoting independence. In addition, social workers play a key role in safeguarding who are at risk and/or have been harmed.
What we are looking for in a Support Worker :
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*