Social Worker – Manchester – Adult Integrated Neighbourhood Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adult Integrated Neighbourhood Team based in Manchester.
You must be able to work flexibly and dynamically across the service, undertaking assessments, reviews and safeguarding enquiries to ensure we are fulfilling our legal duties.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible and Hybrid Working
- Immediate Start Available
- Training Provided
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- Responsible for a caseload of more complex cases, providing advice to other social workers in relation to their cases
- Provides casework supervision to other social workers in the team and may also supervise students, trainees, less experienced professional team members, support staff and volunteers
- Participate in the planning / reviewing of cases
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with service users, their families and carers
- Provide advice and support and promote independence and early intervention, as necessary
- Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.