Social Worker – Manchester – Adults Community Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adults Community Team based in Manchester.
You will be required to provide a high quality, person-centred, statutory social care service, ensuring that vulnerable adults, their families, and careers are able to assess, manage and review their own needs and risks.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Hybrid working available
- Up to initial 6 month contract available
- Friendly and supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with other professionals within the team, wider service area and partner agencies.
- Ensure that all necessary communications and referrals are made to relevant agencies.
- Take a strengths-based approach, which seeks to be inclusive, anti-discriminatory and anti-oppressive, and support others to adopt that approach.
- Formulate and produce outcome-focused plans with clear aims and objectives (within the context of managing risk), and support others to do so.
- Maintain case records, keeping them up to date and to provide concise and accurate information about a service user’s circumstances and plans.
- Manage a workload of complex cases and organise work activities, considering the need to prioritise tasks and responsibilities.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.