Social Worker – Manchester – Children’s Assessments
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Qualified Social Worker to join a busy Children’s Assessments Team to join our client’s team in Manchester.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- To undertake high quality, analytical single assessments within statutory timescales, which are reflective of presenting concerns and responsive to identified unmet needs and/or risks
- To undertake practice which is analytical and reflective and in which the child’s voice is consistently heard and recorded.
- To ensure that services are efficiently and effectively provided, liaising as necessary with other Council Divisions, Health, Education, Police, and other statutory, independent, and voluntary sector providers
As a Social Worker, you will undertake assessments of children who are placed at home with their parents and the plan is to progress the discharge of the care order and also to undertake assessments of foster carers/connected carers where the plan is to progress to special guardianship order.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*