Social Worker – Manchester – Connected Persons Assessor
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Connected Persons Assessor Team based in Manchester.
As a successful candidate you will be undertaking Regulation 24 viability assessments whilst completing full form C assessments and Supervising and supporting temporarily approved connected persons/kinship carers.
Benefits as a Connected Persons Assessor Social Worker:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Opportunity for Social Workers from a background other than fostering to expand their skills
- Permanent manager and AP
- Culture of learning and support embedded within the team
- Lots of opportunities to obtain fostering knowledge and experience for skilled assessors.
Duties as a Connected Persons Assessor Social Worker:
- Undertaking Regulation 24 viability assessments
- Full form C assessments and Supervising and supporting temporarily approved connected persons/kinship carers.
Requirements as a Connected Persons Assessor Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.