Social Worker –Manchester – Duty & Assessment
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Duty & Assessment Team based in Manchester.
As a successful social worker, you will have the opportunity to showcase your skill set whilst being surrounded by likeminded, hardworking social workers and supportive management. You will also receive the relevant equipment, training and introduction to the team to help you succeed.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent pay rate
- Supportive managers
- Appropriate technology/equipment provided
- Work life balance promoted
- Home working/ Flexi working
What will you be doing?
- Work directly with family members providing advice and guidance.
- Work to empower service users.
- Ensure that statutory responsibilities are undertaken for children including visiting children, arranging reviews, reporting to the court, delivering within timescales, and meeting any other national and local performance targets.
- Carry out initial, core and other specialised assessments within prescribed timescales.
- Formulate support plans for service users and coordinate their implementation or refer the case to the appropriate service area for support to child/family.
- Manage cases varying in complexity.
- Organise packages of support to service users.
- Assess levels of risk to their health and well-being and, in conjunction with them and their families/carers, monitor and review their situations so that support can be adjusted as appropriate to their needs.
What’s in it for you?
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.