Social Worker – Manchester – Moss Side Community Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Community Team based in Manchester.
The role holder will work to provide direct support for service users and their families in accordance with statutory responsibilities and local and national policies and procedures in order to secure positive outcomes for the customer.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Hybrid working with at least two days working from home
- Competitive pay rate
- Stable and well supported team
- Friendly and supportive management and regular supervision
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with other professionals within the team, wider service area and partner agencies.
- Ensure that all necessary communications and referrals are made to relevant agencies.
- Take a strengths-based approach, which seeks to be inclusive, anti-discriminatory and anti-oppressive, and support others to adopt that approach.
- Formulate and produce outcome-focused plans with clear aims and objectives (within the context of managing risk), and support others to do so.
- Maintain case records, keeping them up to date and to provide concise and accurate information about a service user’s circumstances and plans.
- Manage a workload of complex cases and organise work activities, considering the need to prioritise tasks and responsibilities.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.