Social Worker – Manchester – Over 65’s Complex Needs
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Over 65’s Adults Complex Needs Team in the North West.
The successful Social Worker will be working within a busy, challenging and stimulating team whilst completing holistic person-centre assessment to promote independence and inclusivity for service users.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a Social Worker in the North West?
- Ability to work in a strengths-based way using relational practice with service users to promote a high support environment and create a culture that delivers the best outcomes for adults.
- Work with younger disabled adults and families to support people through transition into adult services.
- Take responsibility to promote the rights of people with a learning disability, protecting vulnerable adults from harm and carrying out safeguarding enquiries in a person-centred way to secure safe and effective outcomes.
- Provide an efficient and effective social work service to adults in need of support.
- Ensure adults receive the right level of support at the right time.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.