Social Worker – Manchester – Quality Assurance
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Quality Assurance Team based in Manchester.
As a successful candidate, you will be supporting the safeguarding effectiveness framework of Manchester Safeguarding Children Partnership (MSP) including the evaluation of practice and its impact of the effectiveness of the MSP and its partners.
Your benefits as a Quality Assurance Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate
- Supportive managers
- Cozy office environment
- Appropriate technology/equipment provided
- Work / life balance promoted
- Home working / Flexi working
Your duties as a Quality Assurance Social Worker:
- Provide quality assurance expertise and support to the partnership and subgroups to drive regulatory compliance and practice improvement.
- Undertake audits of multi-agency practice. Making the best use of a range of quantitative and / or qualitative methodologies.
- Ensure all activities (for example MSP data set, Section 11 audit, Adult Assurance, Workforce survey, audits and annual report) requiring QA review and input are completed within agreed timescales.
- Build relationships with MSP partners to support and improve the quality performance, including a service user process where children’s and at risk adults influence our improvements.
- Maintain a high level quarterly multi-agency dataset with commentary from relevant leads and support sub-groups to monitor performance of their specialist area.
- Lead and support a range of quality assurance activity to identify improvements and recommend corrective measures and identify improvements required.
Your requirements as a Quality Assurance Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.