Social Worker – Manchester – Team Manager
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Team Manager to join a busy team based in Manchester.
As a successful Team Manager, you will promote well-being within the staff team by contribution to healthy and safe working practices, managing time and workload, identifying signs of stress in self and others and taking appropriate action.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Hybrid Working Available
- Initial 3 month contract with potential to Extend
- Immediate start available but willing to wait for the right candidate
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- Provide positive leadership, support and advice to social work staff
- Assist the Management Team in ensuring the delivery of effective services for adults through the promotion of high standards of practice in assessment and care planning and duties at the direction of the Management Team in their absence.
- Ensure that social work practice is carried out in accordance with the requirements of all relevant legislation and statutory guidance and the policies and procedures of the local authority.
- Maintain the provision of a high-quality service by reviewing working practices to ensure these remain effective and in line with strategic direction and reporting this to the Management Team.
- Provide feedback to the Management Team on issues arising and implications for future service delivery and facilitate the development of professional judgement and decision-making skills in others and generate creative solutions to work problems by showing willingness to question traditional assumptions and ways of working, exploring alternatives, and adapting potential solutions appropriately.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.