Social Worker – Medway -Fostering Recruitment
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join a Fostering Recruitment Service in Medway, Kent.
They require an experienced Social Worker to support them with an extensive recruitment campaign to increase the number of foster carers.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Local government pension scheme package
- Access to wider training and development qualifications
- Flexible working scheme
- Travel plan discount
- Assisted car purchase scheme
What will you be doing as a Social Worker in Medway?
- The successful Social Worker will be the initial point of contact for any prospective enquirer or foster carer; meaning their ability to deliver an excellent ‘first impression’ is vital.
- Your experience, understanding and insight into the needs of children in care will support your undertaking of Initial Enquiries and Registration of Interests, whilst providing the prospective foster carer with factual information about fostering and the process, as well as offering guidance and advice as to their individual circumstances in relation to the impact of fostering.
- You will be responsible for ‘duty’ and ensuring all enquiries are responded to within timescales, undertaking home visits and completing good quality Form F assessments.
- You will also support the line manager with the monitoring of enquiries, applications, and the Stage 1 process.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Qualified Social Worker with post qualifying experience
- You will be passionate about recruiting and assessing foster carers who can support and enhance the life opportunities of children in care
- Social Work England registered and the legal right to work in the UK