Social Worker – Medway – MASH (Request for Information)
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join our clients MASH (Request for Information) Team in Medway.
This is an exciting time to join the Children’s Social Care Service and be part of their improvement journey. They have realigned services and increased staffing capacity to ensure staff feel supported to achieve the best outcomes for our children, young people, and families.
They have also invested in their learning and development offer, relaunched a new career progression framework and are in the process of embedding Signs of Safety as our relationship-based practice model.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- £3,000 retention
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Local government pension scheme package
- Access to wider training and development qualifications
- Flexible working scheme
- Travel plan discount
- Assisted car purchase scheme
The role of a MASH (Request for Information) Social Worker:
- They have created two new roles in their Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) to lead on and process requests for information.
- You will also be required to support the MASH to safeguard vulnerable children and support them to achieve their full potential, living within their family if safe to do so.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Qualified Social Worker, with valid Social Work England registration
- Post qualified experience in Children’s Services
- The legal right to work in the UK