Social Worker – Medway – Transitions and Review Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Transitions and Review Team based in Medway.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Competitive pay rate of £35p/h at SW level
- Great hybrid working opportunities.
- Development opportunities.
- Chance to work as part of a dynamic, specialist team.
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Transitions for those Young People moving from Leaving Care into Adult services.
- Management of the Transforming Care Cohort discharges, back into the community.
- Targeted Review work on existing Adult Social clients.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.