Social Worker – Merton – Safeguarding & Care Planning Team
Social Worker – Safeguarding & Care Planning Team – Merton – £34,794 to £41,706 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting experienced Social Workers to join the safeguarding & care planning team in Merton.
Our client in Merton have a strong practice model which uses a strength-based approach to Social Work.
They support staff in practice by offering training and reflective supervision to enable them to use signs of safety, systemic approaches, and motivational interviewing.
Your benefits as a Children’s Social Worker:
- £1,500 Golden Hello
- £963 car allowance p/a
- 26 days annual leave, rising to 31 days with five years continuous local government service
- Highly visible and committed senior frontline managers
- Stable and permanent management team
- An extensive professional development programme and purposeful career pathways
- A wider programme to support your wellbeing
- Highly competitive pay rates and generous annual leave entitlement
- Excellent transport links
Your main responsibilities:
- You will keep children and young people at the heart of all our work
- You will challenge inequality, promote inclusion, and value diversity, making a difference for the most vulnerable
- You will promote a learning culture which values staff and volunteers
- You will work in partnership.
- You will be committed to making a difference through quality assurance and continuous improvement.
- You have a Social Work England registration
- You are eligible to work in the UK
- You hold a full UK licence
- You have Post-qualified experience in Social Work
- You have a degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.