Social Worker – Middlesbrough – Assessment Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the busy team at a Middlesbrough based Assessment Team.
We’ve just launched our Centre of Practice Excellence; a place where we set out our commitment to developing professional practice to show our Children they Matter
What will it give you as a Social Worker?
- Hybrid options.
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £222 day rate
Primary Responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Have a consistent approach to work with children, young people and families
- Have a shared understanding of what good looks like for our Children
- Working within current legislation, the City Council’s policies and core values, and Departmental policies and procedures.
- Assessing and managing risk of possible or actual harm to children and ensuring they are kept safe and protected from abuse through undertaking statutory assessments of cases including Child Protection investigations.
You will have a responsibility of completing, implementing, monitoring, evaluating and updating Care & Support Plans through person-centred planning principles and relevant procedures. You will also be conducting formal supervision sessions and screening referrals.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*