Social Worker – Middlesbrough – Children in Need/Child Protection
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children In Need/ Child Protection Team based in Middlesbrough.
As a successful candidate, you will be undertaking child protection investigations and assessments of risk/need, for cases which meet agreed threshold.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay rate
- Long contracts for good performance
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
What will you be doing?
- Work directly with children
- Take part in care proceedings
- Attend court & write court reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Completing section 47s
- Child Protection/ Children in Need meetings
- Completing CIN and CP visits
What we are looking for:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.