Social Worker – Middlesbrough – MACH
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Multi-Agency Children’s Hub based in Middlesbrough.
The front door team are looking for experienced, qualified social workers with a real interest and enthusiasm to join the team; co located with strategic partners including Police, Health, CAHMS, Education and other vital partners all working together to keep children safe.
Benefits as a MACH Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Long contracts for good performance
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
Duties as a MACH Social Worker:
- Screen referrals, interpret and share information to safeguard and promote the welfare of the children and young people.
- Searching for and collating, information from a range of sources.
- Take part in daily triage meetings with Police, social care and the missing team.
- Work within a fast-paced environment whilst displaying good communication skills (both verbal and written) and direct experience of front line safeguarding of children.
Requirements as a MACH Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.