Social Worker – Midlothian – Children
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Children’s Team based in Midlothian.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Contract – 3 months plus
- Manageable workload
- Excellent rate of pay
- Supportive team Management
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Undertake robust risk and need assessments to inform outcome focused actions as appropriate for emergency / short term intervention work.
- Manage an agreed caseload, including ongoing assessment of risk and needs, identify and provide appropriate responses, therapeutic interventions and development of care or support packages.
- Respond to the Health and Social Care Partnership’s statutory requirements and provide access to appropriate resources or the required statutory service.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Qualified Social Worker, and a valid registration with SSSC
- A full UK licence, and access to you own vehicle
- Post-qualified experience
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.