Social Worker – Milton Keynes – Adult Mental Health
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adult Mental Health Team based in Milton Keyes.
As a Social Worker within the team, you will provide specialist advice and assessment to service users with mental health difficulties.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Competitive pay
- Full and part time hours
- Ongoing contracts
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
You will have opportunity to contribute and further develop your skills in specialist Mental Health areas as well as engaging in Court of Protection work and managing safeguarding cases for the team.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.