Social Worker – Milton Keynes – Children with Disabilities
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children with Disabilities Team based in Milton Keynes.
The successful Social Worker will be required to carry out C&F assessments and ongoing reviews working in a multi-agency forum and in partnership with parents and carers to support them in looking after their child/children.
Benefits as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker include:
- Excellent starting salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Relocation package available
- Flexible working environment
- Progression and development opportunities
Duties as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker include:
- Child Protection, Court work and LAC working.
- Working closely with families, schools, SEN teams and health colleagues towards an agreed CIN/behavioural management plan for children with complex needs that challenge their carers and professionals.
- Work as part of the duty rota, which works to approximately one afternoon a fortnight.
- Possible working in the home to address the child’s challenging behaviour.
- Setting up direct payments with families.
- Sourcing ongoing agency support.
- Enabling parents to seek support and signpost as necessary.
Requirements as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker include:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work