Social Worker – Milton Keynes – Hospital Discharge Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Hospital Discharge Team based in Milton Keynes.
As a successful Social Worker, you will be joining a Hospital Discharge team that has well-established effective working partnerships with a variety of health professionals across the system. As a team, you will be working collaboratively to ensure that people are supported to be discharged from hospital in a safe and timely manner.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- Excellent starting salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement (Starting at 27 days, rising with continuous service)
- Golden Hello bonus depending on eligibility
- Progression and training opportunities
What will you be doing as a Social Worker in Milton Keynes?
- Undertake strengths-based and person-centred assessments to meet individuals needs to be safely discharged from hospital
- Evidence an experience knowledge and application of legislation relevant to role including Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity Act 2005 and appropriate discharge guidance.
- Ensure that critical analysis and evidence-based practice is central to all decision making.
- Work collaboratively with professionals across health and social care to holistically meet individual’s needs.
- Manage a complex case load and prioritise the competing demands and time pressures of ensuring timely discharges.
- Complete safeguarding enquiries, mental capacity assessments and best interest’s decisions.
- Support Students, ASYE’s and other colleagues with regular supervision and guidance.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work