Social Worker – Milton Keynes – MASH
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Mash Service based in Milton Keynes.
The MASH team is the front door of Childrens social work. All referrals go into the MASH team at Milton Keynes and they they triage how best to help children and families. The MASH team also undertakes assessments and home visits. The work is short term and as those needing longer term support get referred on after assessment.
Your benefits as a MASH Social Worker:
- Excellent starting salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Progression and training opportunities
- Retention bonus of £4,000 (£2,000 every 6 months)
Your duties as a MASH Social Worker:
- Engage in the team’s diary of 3 different activities: Participate in the duty rota, undertake up to three Children and Families Assessments per week and participate in giving advice and undertaking Section 47 safeguarding activities.
- Provide advice and guidance to less experienced colleagues
- Provide supervision to a customer liaison officer
- Provide advice and guidance to an school
Your requirements as a MASH Social Worker:
- Qualified Social Worker, with a valid Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience in Children’s Services