Social Worker – Milton Keynes – Older Adults Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Older Adults Service based in Milton Keynes.
The successful candidate will carry out an assessment or enquiry and plan responses with services users to safeguard them from abuse, neglect or exploitation whilst building effective relationships with individuals and families as appropriate.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive payrate for the area
- 4 long days accepted
- Hybrid working
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- Take a lead on community development to assess, identify and maximise the strengths or assets of individuals, their families and their communities.
- Assessing client’s needs, risks, capacity and responding appropriately to support the service user.
- Write social circumstance reports and attend tribunals.
- Carry out assessments and reviews in the community to assess service users’ needs.
- Carry out and implement care packages and support plans to completion.
- Manage a complex case load and own workload.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.