Social Worker – Milton Keynes – Reablement and Hospital Discharge
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adult Reablement Team in Milton Keynes.
If you have relevant experience of working with vulnerable adults in the community and/or hospital setting, then we would love to hear from you!
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive payrate for the area
- 4 long days accepted
- Hybrid working
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Manage our more complex cases both during their Reablement Programme and in transition to long term care
- Manage safeguarding concerns and enquiries and Mental Capacity Assessments
- Required to be able to do MCA’s, CHC and Safeguarding Assessments.
- Complete assessments focussed on ensuring a smooth transition from hospital to home and that the individual is supported to remain at home and avoid re-admission.
- Understanding of the Care Act and eligibility.
- Able to carry out discharge to assess and Home First functional assessments
- Assess eligibility for social care services and reablement to maximise independence and reduce need for ongoing care services.
- Liaise with relevant agencies to oversee the case management, reviews, and service provision for up to 6 weeks.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.