Social Worker – Mold – Discharge to Assess & Recover team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Discharge to Assess & Recover Team based in Mold.
Benefits of Social Worker role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Clear career pathways
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- You will hold the case until the person is discharged to the ‘Discharge to Assess/Intake’ team with short term intervention
- This role is fast paced, and you will hold the case until the person is discharged to the ‘Discharge to Assess/Intake’ team with short term intervention
As a social worker you will work within a multi-disciplinary team to provide a holistic assessment in the discharge process.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*