Social Worker – Newham – Adults Learning Disabilities
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adults Learning Disabilities Team based in Newham.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Competitive Pay.
- Flexible working.
- Supportive Team
- Manageable Caseload.
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Assessment of the needs of adults. Providing clear evidence which fairly and accurately determine the level of need and outcomes identified with the service user.
- Ensure that any interventions or services support the service user in way that enhances their independence, choice and wellbeing
- Monitor and review support plans and services in place to ensure that eligible needs are met in a way that the service user has determined
- Balance the varying demands of a complex social caseload, maintain accurate individual case records and ensure that all required reports are completed.
- Participate in supervisory meetings and appraisals with team manager and/or a senior member of staff on a regular basis ensuring that the line manager is adequately informed about cases and practice, be responsible for own development and identifying training needs.
- Undertake Safeguarding investigations and other specialist assessments specific to the service area.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.