Social Worker – Newham – Intervention/Multidisciplinary/Hospital Discharge
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Intervention/Multidisciplinary/Hospital Discharge Team based in Newham.
This role sits within a multidisciplinary community Reablement and social care team, based at the hospital, interfacing with hospital discharge team, working in an inclusive way. The core functions include triage cases from hospital into Pathway – 1 (Reablement Service) ,assessment, Reablement plan, support planning, long term support arrangements, and review for customer in the community with complex needs.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Competitive Rate
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To carry out Mental Capacity Assessments.
- To act as a member of a team providing an effective, efficient and personalised assessment, support planning, and brokerage service to adult service users, carers and their families in order to deliver the key strategic aims of the organisation and to ensure that the citizens of Newham have access to high quality services which safeguard and promote their welfare.
- To ensure people are fully supported to have the best possible opportunities and are supported to exercise choice and control to meet the outcomes they define.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.