Social Worker – Newham – Learning Disabilities
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join the Learning Disabilities Team based in Newham.
Social Workers will hold a manageable caseload where they will use a strengths based approach to ensure that independence and wellbeing is promoted in the community.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Up to £35 per hour for correct candidate
- A developmental opportunity of existing skills
- Excellent team.
- 2/3 days a week working from home
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To provide high quality, responsive and safe assessment, support planning,
brokerage and care planning services to meet the needs of adult service users
and their family/carers and promote an ethos of positive partnerships, within
specified allocated resources and in line with national and local standards and
- To deliver high professional standards of social care practice including: quality
interventions; clear, sound and up to date recording and decision making;
agreed performance management; and adherence to the Standards of Social
- To undertake multi-disciplinary assessments of individual and carers needs
and risks to encourage independence, provide support and prevent harm.
- To deliver personalised services that promote the independence and choice of
service users and carers, respond to needs promptly and effectively, and
positively manage risk.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.