Social Worker – Newham – Mental Health Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Mental Health Team based in Newham.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Diverse caseload
- Competitive rate
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To act as a member of staff for the Local Authority Adult Mental Health service providing an effective and efficient Care Act appropriate service to vulnerable adults with high mental health support needs and their carers, within the community or in a hospital setting.
- To liaise closely with the local Mental Health Trust, Primary Care and with other parts of the mental health services in the private and voluntary sector.
- To undertake assessments and have an allocated number of care managed cases
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.