Social Worker – Norfolk – Assessment/Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Assessment/Safeguarding Team based in Norfolk.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working arrangement
- Good support network
- 3 month initial contract – likely to extend beyond
- Reduced/compressed hours considered
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To undertake person-centred assessments and to empower individuals to make choices that promote their health, well-being and independence.
- To work collaboratively with people who have complex needs to formulate support plans that maximise abilities, enable individuals to make choices and to work towards their identified goals.
- To provide an integrated approach to assessment and providing care with key partners.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.