Social Worker – North East – Adults Mental Health
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Mental Health Team based in the North East.
As a successful candidate, you will work in collaboration with health partners, to ensure a cohesive and joined up level of support is provided to service users in the North East.
Your benefits as an Adults Mental Health Social Worker:
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your duties as an Adults Mental Health Social Worker:
- Work in partnership with colleagues, other professionals, and partner agencies to undertake a holistic assessment of vulnerable adults and their families/carers.
- Carry out assessments, casework, support plans and discharge planning as directed.
- Following the policy framework to identify risks at different stages of the resident journey and working with the resident and other key people to manage risks in such a way that enables the individual to continue, wherever possible, with their chosen lifestyle.
- Develop personalised outcome focused support plans, which promote the independence of vulnerable residents, identifying strengths and social capital and support them to enhance family and social networks.
Your requirements as an Adults Mental Health Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.