Social Worker – North East – Fostering-Connected Carers Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Fostering Connected Persons Team based in the North East.
In this role you will assess and support potential Connected Persons carers who have come forward through the PLO process to offer a long-term placement for children who are connected to them. This involves working with extended family and friends who have an existing relationship with the children.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Excellent starting salaries
- £4,000 recruitment bonus
- Generous annual leave entitlement (Up to 27 days rising up to 32 days with continuous service)
- Flexible working environment
- Progression and development opportunities
- £8,000 relocation package
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Assess potential Special Guardianship carers or Connected Persons foster carers
- Apply critical reflection and analysis to inform and provide a rationale for professional decision-making
- Use judgement and authority to intervene with individuals, families and communities to promote independence, provide support and prevent harm, neglect and abuse (PCF requirement)
- Work to a range of legal options to support investigation and protection and give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings
- Liaise with colleagues in own and other departments and external agencies in order to gather information and resources necessary for assessment and care planning activities
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.