Social Worker – North London – Generic Adults Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Generic Adults Team based in North London.
The successful Social Worker will have post qualified experience in a similar role, as well as experience of conducting assessments and reviews as part of your case work.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- Manage a caseload which will include complex cases and to work independently and effectively, under the general supervision of a Team Manager or Senior Practitioner.
- Undertake Mental Capacity assessments and, where appropriate, complete Best Interests Decisions in accordance with the Mental Capacity Act 2005.
- Undertake assessments and reviews of people with care and support needs and carers in accordance with the principles of the Care Act 2014.
- Create care and support plans which appropriately meet the needs of people with care and support needs and carers.
- Undertake section 42 Safeguarding enquiries, complete reports and work in accordance with Making Safeguarding Personal principles, including coordinating Safeguarding meetings, working in accordance with local multi-agency safeguarding policies and procedures.
- Work in accordance with ‘strengths based’ principles at all times, focusing on promoting independence and utilising community resources wherever possible.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.