Social Worker – North Wales – Child Protection
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Child Protection and Court Team based in North Wales.
As a successful candidate for this 6 – 12 month contract, you will need to come into the office every Wednesday for a team meeting, duty, visits and conference days other than that you are able to work from home.
Benefits as a Child Protection and Court Social Worker:
- £100 per week non – taxable accommodation expenses (on top of normal expenses)
- Caseloads up to 15 children
- Duty is 1 day every 1-2 weeks
- Great management structure
- Stable management, it’s a very established team and supportive team
- Children Services Assistants who can support you
Duties as a Child Protection and Court Social Worker:
- Plan, deliver, and oversee interventions for a complex caseload and where appropriate review cases.
- Work directly with children and young people.
- Liaise internally and externally and work with colleagues from other agencies to ensure children and young people’s interests are supported.
- Ensure operational support and delivery of an Assessment Service for children in need or at risk of protection.
What we are looking for:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.