Social Worker – North West – Adult’s Safeguarding Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Social Worker to join our client’s Adult’s Safeguarding Team based in the North West.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a friendly, supportive Social Care Adult Safeguarding Team.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- You will ensure an effective and consistent approach to Safeguarding Adults Services in relation to the application of relevant legislation and guidance.
- You will ensure Safeguarding Adults Services comply with statutory duties within the Care Act and Mental Capacity Act and codes of practice.
- You will ensure the Multi Agency Safeguarding Adults Policy & Procedures are followed.
- You will support the locality teams with high profile, complex or sensitive cases.
- You will provide specialist advice, guidance and support to managers and practitioners across the partnerships in relation to safeguarding adults from abuse and neglect.
- participate in the Screening and Triage service operated by the team.
- To support the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) service as required.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.