Social Worker – North West – Children in Need/Child Protection
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children in Need/ Child Protection Team based in the North West.
As a successful candidate, you will be be contributing to the management, delivery and operation of a range of measurably high quality, cost effective services to meet individual need.
Benefits as a Children in Need/Child Protection Team Worker:
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Duties as a Children in Need/Child Protection Team Social Worker:
- Be responsible for a caseload of more complex cases, providing advice to other social workers in relation to their cases.
- Participate in the planning / reviewing of cases.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with service users, their families and carers.
- Provide advice and support and promote independence and early intervention, as necessary.
- Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities.
- Maintain and update case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards.
- Write high quality reports as required and also where required give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
- Work effectively on complex situations, use their initiative and evaluate their own and others practice.
What we are looking for:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.