Social Worker – North West – Children’s Assessment
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children’s Assessment Team based in the North West.
As a successful candidate, you will be undertaking assessments, developing Care & Support Plans and revising them as appropriate once they are implemented.
Benefits as a Children’s Assessment Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Long contracts for good performance
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
Duties as a Children’s Assessment Social Worker:
- Have a responsibility for a caseload, including undertaking assessments, developing Care & Support Plans, and revising them as appropriate once they are implemented.
- Improve life opportunities for service users, carers and families using social work methods and models.
- Continue to develop professionally, and be accountable for the delivery of, and promote, social work good practice.
- Have good knowledge and understanding of thresholds and being able to apply this to screening making appropriate well balanced recommendations, within time frame.
- Ensure service users are the focus of contact.
- Take calls from professionals, parents and members of the community.
- Collate information from partner agencies and process information.
- Input information on operating system.
Requirements as a Children’s Asssessment Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.