Social Worker – North West – Communities Team
We are currently looking for an experienced Adults Social Worker to join a busy Adults and Communities Team in the North West.
As a successful Social Worker, you will be required to provide a high quality, person-centred, statutory social care service, ensuring that vulnerable adults, their families, and careers are able to assess, manage and review their own needs and risks.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- You will be providing appropriate responses or referrals within required timescales, organisational, policy and legislative requirements including the reimbursement legislation and eligibility guidelines
- You will be acting as care co-ordinator for those with complex needs, supporting high risk, complex assessments where there are specific concerns requiring a high level of specialist qualification and knowledge and/or where there are difficult life circumstances or serious trauma
- You will be providing prompt support to meet immediate risks and needs in crisis situations
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.