Social Worker – North West – Community/Older People/Physical Disabilities Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Adult Community/Older People Team based in North West.
You will promote and provide a strength-based, outcome-focused assessment service to all adults within the North West, who are eligible for services.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- You will be working collaboratively with other professionals and agencies to ensure that statutory social care responsibilities are met; identifying safeguarding issues, addressing complex needs, promoting independence and choice, supporting individuals to achieve their ideal outcomes.
- Consider day care services, reablement, packages of care, 24-hour residential care, COP, S21a challenges and assessing those in 24-hour care that wish to return home.
- You will be communicating effectively with customers, carers and other agencies and professionals to support the delivery of a co-ordinated response to customers and carers needs.
- You will be effectively prioritising and managing your case load To keep accurate records in relation to the contact and work undertaken, using electronic record systems (Liquid Logic) and other relevant ICT systems
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.