Social Worker – North West – Discharge to Assess
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Discharge to Assess Team based in the North West.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Regular monthly reflective supervision
- Access to the Council’s Employee Support Service
- Subsidised parking and essential car user/mileage allowances
- Visible, approachable and enthusiastic management team
- Hybrid working
- 12 month contract
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Providing appropriate responses or referrals within required timescales, organisational, policy and legislative requirements including the reimbursement legislation and eligibility guidelines
- Providing prompt support to meet immediate risks and needs in crisis situations
- Providing targeted, appropriate support to citizens’ self-assessments of their needs, working in partnership with colleagues in health and other partner agencies to contribute to multi-disciplinary assessments as required
- Acting as care co-ordinator for citizens with complex needs, supporting high risk, complex assessments where there are specific concerns requiring a high level of specialist qualification and knowledge and/or where there are difficult life circumstances or serious trauma.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.