Social Worker – North West – Hospital Mental Health Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Hospital Mental Health Team based in the North West.
If you have an interest in mental health to support with hospital discharges from the working age and older adult wards within the North West, then we would love to hear from you!
Your benefits in this Social Worker role:
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- You will participate in the planning / reviewing of cases.
- You will liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities.
- Maintain and update case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards.
- You will write reports as required and where required give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
- You will work effectively on more complex situations, exercise their initiative and evaluate their own practice.
- You will effectively manage a defined caseload and undertake a range of assessments deemed to be suitable for a newly qualified social worker (Under supervision).
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.