Social Worker – North West – LAC/Assessments
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy LAC/Assessments Team based in the North West.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Assess the needs of children and young people who require social work services including the identification of risk and the need for protection. To develop, co-ordinate and deliver multi-agency plans to meet assessed needs and to review these plans to ensure they continue to meet assessed needs
- Identify unmet needs and gaps in service provision to inform resource allocation and service development
- Engage other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies in the delivery of services agreed following the assessment of need
- Manage an allocated workload within a team setting
- Comply with the statutory obligations and departmental policing and procedures.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.