Social Worker – North West – Mental Health/Assessment Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Social Worker to join our client’s the Mental Health/Assessment Team based in the North West.
If you are enthusiastic and passionate about changing the lives of adults who have complex mental needs and inspire confidence and through the promotion of well-being and choice to make a real difference, then this is the role for you!
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
Your responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- You will conduct or support individual assessments or facilitate self-assessments
- Maintain a thorough understanding of available local provision and make appropriate recommendations and action referrals to other specialist teams and providers
- Carry out statutory responsibilities under the Mental Health Act 1983 in accordance with the Code of Practice and provide in general a social work service to the client group.
- You will maintain up to date, accurate and timely records of communication, decisions, actions, and outcomes relating to cases in line with the processes, standards and systems and the Mental Health Trust
- You will set up appropriate personalised and outcome-led packages of support that maximise long-term independence and choice and minimise ongoing support
- You will manage an allocated caseload of clients in compliance with statutory requirements, the Care Programme Approach & Trust policy, professional best practice and with regard for individual choice
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- You must be Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Have post-qualified experience in Social Work
- Have a degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.