Social Worker – Nottingham City – Duty Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Duty Team based in Nottingham City.
As a successful candidate you will be joining the Screening and Duty team to complete Children’s Assessments to help identify the right support for families.
Benefits as a Duty Team Social Worker:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Manageable caseloads
- Hybrid working
- Supportive team management
- Potential for long term placements
Duties as a Duty Team Social Worker:
- Manage cases varying in complexity
- Organise packages of support to service users
- Work directly with family members providing advice and guidance
- Liaise with and take a professional lead in involving appropriate staff and agencies and cases and arrange for contact as necessary to meet the needs of service users
- Carry out initial, core and other specialised assessments to formulate support plans for service users
Your requirements as a Duty and Assessment Social Worker include:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience in Children’s Services
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.