Social Worker – Oldham – Adult Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adult Safeguarding Team based in Oldham.
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive pay rate
- Hybrid working
- Regular supervision
- Opportunity to be part of a small and supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Assess the need for social work service including the identification of risk and the need for protection, determine the method of intervention, and decide and advise on the use of appropriate social services and/or other resources.
- Liaise and negotiate with other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies to ensure that the best possible service is provided for clients.
- Manage and monitor an allocated workload within individual and group priorities and County policies and comply with the statutory obligations of the Group.
- Maintain appropriate records of work undertaken and carry out required administrative procedures.
- Prepare for and attend supervision sessions and staff meetings and make use of all available training and development opportunities.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.