Social Worker – Oldham – Children’s Assessment Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Children’s Social Worker to join an Assessment Team in Oldham.
As a successful Social Worker, you will be passionate about securing good outcomes for children, young people, and their families. You will become part of a team of Social Workers who specialise in meeting the needs of vulnerable children and young people.
You will undertake effective assessment and care planning, as well as attending child protection case conferences, child in need meetings, legal planning meetings, LAC reviews, professionals’ meetings, and statutory duties.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- You will be provided with regular supervision, guidance, and support
- £42 per hour pay rate
- Manageable caseloads
- Relevant training and development opportunities
- Supportive managers
- Appropriate technology/equipment provided
- Work / life balance promoted
- Home working / Flexi working
What will you be doing as a Social Worker in Oldham?
- You will contribute to the team duty service on a five-week rolling duty system
- You will effectively manage a caseload, with varying degrees of complexity dependent upon skills and length of experience
- You will work in conjunction with partner agencies to deliver effective planning for children and families, to ensure positive outcomes for children in Oldham. This will include representing the service at a range of meetings, proceedings and reviews as required
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.