Social Worker – Oldham – Duty & Review Team/Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Duty & Review / Safeguarding Team based in Oldham.
You will improve life opportunities for Service Users, Carers and Families using social work methods and models.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Hybrid work available
- Light Caseload
- Friendly and supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To prepare for social work contact and involvement, including reviewing case notes, liaising with others for additional information and evaluating information.
- To undertake the assessment of support needs for Service Users, Carers and Families, where their circumstances may be difficult and unstable, and assist in screening referrals. To develop/ assist to develop Care & Support Plans for Service Users.
- To produce, deliver, evaluate and update Care & Support Plans and packages, in order to resolve practical and emotional social care, health and well-being difficulties.
- To work with Service Users, Carers and Families to assist them to make informed choices and decisions as part of Self Directed Care and Individual Budgets, considering the available resources and the most appropriate service interventions.
- To be proactive with respect to Safeguarding issues and following relevant policies and procedures if abuse is suspected.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.