Social Worker – Oldham – MASH
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the MASH Team based in Oldham.
The team in Oldham are looking for an experienced, dynamic and highly motivated Social Worker who can share their positive aspirations for children and young people.
As a successful candidate, you will identify and respond appropriately to any safeguarding concerns that are identified, ensuring the immediate decision making reflects an analysis of risk and protective factors.
Your benefits as a MASH Social Worker:
- Home / Flexi working
- Excellent and thorough induction
- Work life balance promoted
- Supportive management
- High rate of pay
- Technology / Equipment provided
Your duties as a MASH Social Worker:
- Ensure child is the focus of contact
- Take calls from professionals, parents and members of the community
- Collate information from partner agencies and process information
- Input information on operating system
- Understand consent
Your requirements as a MASH Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.