Social Worker – Oxfordshire – Children We Care For
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children We Care For Team based in Oxfordshire.
As a successful candidate, you will be working with children and young people who, after full assessment, are deemed to need permanent care away from their own home, whether subject to Care Orders or Section 20 of the Children Act.
Due to the nature of this post, the role will require flexibility to meet urgent work needs as they arise, leading to some work outside normal office hours.
Benefits as a Children We Care For Social:
- Supportive team and management
- Competitive salary
- Progression and development oppurtunities
Duties as a Children We Care For Social Worker:
- Be the allocated worker for children looked after.
- Deliver services which are sensitive to the needs of children, young people and families, to the highest professional standards.
- Encourage and support looked after children and leaving care young people to participate in all decision-making processes affecting their lives (according to their age and stage of development).
- Provide ongoing timely assessment, planning, implementation and review for allocated cases, working in partnership with children, young people and families, and partner agencies.
- Undertake effective analysis and management of risk for allocated children/young people, under the supervision of the team manager.
- Implement Permanency plans and maintain up to date Care or Pathway Plans.
- Work jointly with family placement colleagues in family finding and linking for permanency, and placement.
- Conduct statutory visits, reviews, Court Reports, etc. in relation to Adoption Regulations.
Requirements as a Children We Care For Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience