Social Worker – Oxfordshire – Children We Care For
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children We Care For Team based in Oxfordshire.
As a successful candidate you will be providing professional social work to a caseload of children, young people and families, appropriate to experience and capabilities, ensuring their views are heard.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent starting salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Flexible working arrangements
- Progression and Development opportunities
What will you be doing?
- Working with children and young people who, after full assessment, are deemed to need permanent care away from their own home, or a significant period of substitute care, whether subject to Care orders or Section 20 of the children act.
- Working with young people who qualify for a leaving care service.
Ensuring the highest of professional standards and good overall knowledge of relevant law, legislation and practice in line with the values and principles of Children We Care For.
- Ensure provision of good quality services which integrate government and local guidance and initiatives including, Children Acts 1989 & 2004, Working Together, local Child Protection and Looked After Children procedures, and the DoH Assessment Framework 2000.
What we are looking for:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience in Children’s Services
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work